Tool and Die Maker
Candidate must be able to work with cad files and related software. Help our customers to design a die from the drawings they provide for the profile they are looking to have extruded. Part of the job will be validating the die and assisting production as required to improve efficiencies.
· Tool and Die Maker Trade Certification would be an asset but no required
· Red Seal in Tool and Die Making would be an asset but not required
What you can expect:
· Excellent workplace environment
· Variety in your day-to-day experience
· Competitive base salary
· Build interpersonal relationships with friendly and professional staff
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Range: $75,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
Expected start date: 2021-02-05
Perfect Fit Industries specializes in injection molding and extrusions. We offer design, engineering, and tool building services for our customers. Our reputation as a company that can meet and exceed expectations has been built up over 38 years of operation.
Interested applicants can Apply through the contact us page or by sending an resume to email@example.com.